Garage Door Opener Repair
Call today (423) 929-1300 or schedule a free Inspection
Garage Door Opener Repair Vs. Replacement
Very often when your garage door opener is not functioning properly it can be repaired. Diagnosing and repairing your existing motor may be a less expensive option than replacing the unit. We often recommend repair over replacement for this reason. We always maintain a full inventory of garage door opener parts on our trucks, so we can ordinarily complete the repair in a single visit.
Call 24/7 - (423) 929-1300
Common Problems With Garage Door Openers
Here are some of the most common problems seen by our technicians:
- Sagging Chain/Belt
- Flashing Lights
- Door Hums But Does Not Move
- Remote Not Working
- Wall Button Not Working
There are also times when we recommend replacement:
- Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993, which made garage door openers safer. If yours was manufactured prior to that date it is unlikely your house would even pass an inspection with it, so we recommend to replace in this situation.
- Safety concerns with a brand- If a manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model.
- No safety eyes – if the safety eyes are not present, the opener does not meet UL 325 compliance: therefore we will typically recommend replacement.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts for those openers will be unavailable and replacing is usually the only option
Why Do Garage Door Openers Fail?
Do not hesitate to call us today at any of our locations to learn more about our openers. We will be happy to answer any further questions.
People Love Our Garage Door Opener Repair Service
Every day, we receive amazing feedback from our customers. Here are just a few stories from customers whose garage door openers were repaired.
“I always use Precision Door for servicing. They are honest and trust worthy. They do a great job. I had the garage door repaired this time. The technician was timely and very professional. Precision Door is the best.” – Pat L.
“Excellent customer service. Technician was knowledgeable and customer oriented to ensure the job was done correctly.” – Michael G.
“Danny was first rate. He knew his stuff, was efficient and was so very professional. We can’t recommend him or your company higher. Thank you for sending us such a top notch technician. “ – Suzanne M.
“We found that the service provides was of the best and very professionally done. Our garage door opener had been hit by lightning while we were away. When we called Precision, they sent a repair tech as soon as they were able. “ – Harold T.
“Precision was able to send a technician out the same day I called for service. The technician arrived early and was able to complete the repair quickly. I would recommend Precision for any of your garage door needs.” – Edna F.
Call today to schedule your
free Garage Door Consultation!
Call 24/7 - (423) 929-1300