A New Garage Door Is A Great Investment
REMODELING Magazine lists garage door replacement as the highest Return on Investment in the 2019 Cost vs Value Report
The report compares the average Return on Investment for 22 home remodeling projects and shows Curb Appeal projects giving the highest returns on investment. Nine out of the top ten highest returning projects are exterior replacements.
With garage door replacements coming in first with a return of 97.5%, it’s clear that a quality garage door not only adds convenience and style, but also increases the value of your home.
For the highest return on investment, replacing your garage door should:
- Include removal and disposal of existing garage door and tracks.
- Include installation of your new garage door on new heavy-duty galvanized steel tracks.
- Reuse existing motorized opener (when possible).
- Include a lifetime warranty.
To get the most value out of your new garage door, make sure it has the following characteristics:
- Made with high-tensile-strength steel
- Two coats of factory-applied paint
- Foam insulated to minimum R-12
- Include thermal seals between pinch-resistant panels
- ½-inch insulated glass in the top panel windows
- Includes galvanized steel hinges and ball-bearing urethane rollers in its hardware
How About A Free New Door Estimate?
With many styles to choose from, and FREE estimates at your home, Precision Door is committed to giving you a positive, hands on experience when buying a new garage door.
Whether it’s your first time buying or simply time for a replacement, our new doors are backed by a lifetime warranty on parts and labor and we offer great financing options with approved credit.
Choosing A New Garage Door
Choosing the right garage door can be a bit daunting- that is why at Precision Garage Door of Johnson City, we have fully trained professionals ready to help from design to installation. We replace all major brands of garage doors, including Amarr, Clopay, and Wayne Dalton.
View our gallery below for inspiration. Contact us to get started!
Call today to schedule your
free Garage Door Consultation!
Call 24/7 - (423) 929-1300